The Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES) provides military personnel and their families access to retail stores on military installations. To access AAFES services and benefits online, you need to log into your AAFES account. Here is a simple guide to logging into your AAFES account online:
To access your AAFES account online, you need to go to the AAFES login page. There are a few different login pages depending on what services you need to access:
- AAFES Main Login: https://myapps.aafes.com/ – This is the main login page to access most AAFES online services.
- ADFS Login: https://fs.aafes.com/adfs/ls/idpinitiatedsignon.aspx – Some specific AAFES sites like travel services use ADFS login.
- NEP Login: https://odin.aafes.com/nep/logon/logon.aspx – The New Employee Process (NEP) system uses a separate login.
To log into your AAFES account on any of these login pages, you will need:
- Your LAN ID – This is usually a 5 or 6 digit number assigned to you.
- Your Password – The password for your AAFES account.
Follow these steps to login:
- Go to the appropriate AAFES login page (myapps.aafes.com, fs.aafes.com, or odin.aafes.com).
- Enter your LAN ID and password.
- Click the Login button.
- If prompted, verify your identity using multi-factor authentication (MFA).
Troubleshooting Login Issues
Here are some tips if you have trouble logging into your AAFES account:
- Make sure you are using the correct LAN ID. This is usually a 5 or 6 digit number.
- Check that caps lock is not on when entering your password. Passwords are case sensitive.
- If you forgot your password, use the “Forgot Password” link to reset it. You’ll need to provide identifying details.
- If your LAN ID or password is not working, you may need to contact the AAFES service desk for help.
- Ensure you have set up multi-factor authentication if required by your account.
- Try clearing cookies/cache and restarting your browser before attempting to login again.
To keep your AAFES account secure:
- Never share your login credentials with anyone else.
- Change your password periodically and use a strong password.
- Use multi-factor authentication if available to prevent unauthorized access.
- Look for the “https” in the URL and lock icon indicating an encrypted connection.
- Log out fully after accessing your AAFES account.
Following these tips will help you successfully access and securely use your important AAFES online account. Reach out for help if you have any trouble logging in.